Thursday 7 February 2013

My Hello Kitty Room... with a Growl!

Here is my Hello Kitty room with my latest leopard print collection (newly added rug!) :
 Love the luxurious feel of the bed cover and pillows!!! 
My Christmas 2012 Kitty is right in the middle... love how they put blushes on her cheeks =)
View from the other side... makes me wanna just lie down and cuddle!


I put a Kitty chair cover on my Teddy Bear chair which I got from IKEA =) Makes the perfect reading chair... or for TV haha...

Below, bolsters, long pillows and cosy chair =) I think getting both Pink together with White makes the whole set-up look much sweeter.
Can't believe they even sell these matching bedroom slippers.
Couldn't decide which background is prettier... hee...
 And that's about it... I really love this collection. 
Can't wait for the next installment in the series =)

No comments:

Post a Comment