Sunday 17 February 2013

Hello Kitty Re-Ment

I made a little set-up to display my Re-Ment collection. I so badly wanted the Re-Ment Puchi House but they sold out so long ago and are now selling for $400 on sites like eBay! So I decided to DIY... =) I painted some boards pink with the paint left over from painting my room =)
And this is how I set it up... Its really just version one and not really complete yet. I will be adding wooden floors, decorations and probably countertops so I can display more stuff from my Re-Ment collection.
Just love Re-Ment! Wish I could collect them all =)
My Disney and other collections!
Bakery & Donuts!
Kawaii!

2 comments:

  1. OMG so cute I've been meaning to set up a cafe like that for my re ment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cammiii! Saw your blog... love your Rilakuma collection... I wanted to collect them too but decided to wait till I complete my Kitty collection haha =)

      Delete